Total loss of scalp hair – same as Alopecia Areata but more severe condition.
Diffuse Alopecia (Telogen Effluvium)
It is the name given to an acquired non-specific hair loss characterized by a gradual or sudden reduction in hair-shaft density per square centimetres over the entire scalp region.
Hairdressing Neglience & Hair Loss
Negligent hairdressing procedures are capable of initiating levels of hair loss by:
Epilation – the forced extraction of the hair-shaft from its host follicle. This trauma may cause the follicle to miniaturize and thereafter produce a finer shorter hair-shaft, or to the follicle may survive to create a normal hair-shaft. The worst scenario being destruction of the follicle and permanent loss of that hair.
Hair Regeneration Program Advantages
- Suppression of DHT production by blocking 5αR1
- Promotes keratinocyte differentiation in hair follicles (TGF-β2 & β1inhibition)
- Promote the differentiation of hair root and the binding of inner/outer sheath and hair (suppression of TGF-β2 & β1-normalization of growthcycle)
- Prevention of blood vessel narrowing, smooth blood flow to the hair follicle(nutrition supply)
- Promoting the activation of the hair papilla and follicular connectivetissues
- Elimination of scalp residues and enhancement ofelasticity
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory action and normalizing of sebumsecretion
- Suppression and restoration of hair cuticledamage