Microwave and pure oxygen. Patented body contouring technology .



Microwave and oxygen for silhouette reshaping.
  • Applicators with linear and focused emission
  • Skin temperature monitoring
  • Simple and intuitive console
  • Regenerating oxygen flow
  • Cooling of the skin

Intended medical use

Treatment of PEFS (Edemic Fibro Sclerotic Panniculopathy)

Intended use aesthetic

Reduction of adipose tissue
Body contouring

Directive 93/42/ECC on medical devices

Technology, Innovation, Reliability.


The duration of the microwave emission is controlled by the device based on the temperature detected.


The thermal effect in the skin is achieved thanks to the mobilization of ions, with an electric current at a very specific speed (2,400,000,000 Hz times per second).


The spherical geometry of the microwave chamber determines emission uniformity.


An algorithm calculates the intensity based on the size of the treated area.


The flow of oxygen projected onto the skin improves its dielectric properties.


Oxygen considerably increases the hydration and permeability of the skin.


The emission window of the applicators determines the focusing of the microwaves at selective depth.

The synergy of microwaves and pure oxygen represents the evolution of the body contouring procedure.

While eliminating fat cells, it also stimulates cellular metabolic processes and collagen production, reshaping the silhouette.

It penetrates deeply, hitting the cell membranes of subcutaneous fat cells, to dissolve localized fat. The lysate is eliminated by natural cellular metabolism (lipolysis).

It stimulates the connective tissue that surrounds the fat lobules of cellulite, reducing the “orange peel” effect.

It causes the contraction of collagen fibers in the dermis, stimulating the production of new collagen, firming and toning the tissue.

Frequent questions

Lysiwave is an innovative system capable of carrying out body contouring treatments, using microwaves at a frequency of 2.45GHz. This specific frequency acts selectively on the blemishes of the body’s tissues, such as cellulite, localized adiposity and skin laxity.

The microwaves are absorbed by the liquids present in the cellular interstitium and by the adipocytes and cause a rise in temperature, in depth or on the surface, depending on the case and the type of blemish. A constant flow of cold air, enriched with 90% oxygen, not only protects the skin on the surface during the delivery of the microwaves, but tones and oxygenates the tissue which appears decidedly smoother and smoother. The procedure has a reducing, regenerating and toning effect, acting on specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, thighs, hips, arms, and in some cases also under the chin where localized fat generally forms. In addition to melting excess fat, it compacts and reshapes the skin by firming the tissues.

The method is a more effective variant of radiofrequency treatment, for tightening and toning the skin, but it is also an excellent alternative to other bodycontouring treatments such as liposuction

The handpiece selected based on the characteristics of the area to be treated emits microwaves at 2.45 GHz, which are gradually absorbed by the fat cells. 20% of the energy reaches the dermis, while the remaining 80% penetrates the fat, thus affecting the subcutaneous fat cells. The flow of oxygen in the gaseous state which is directed onto the skin is able to restore and improve microcirculation and reactivate the skin metabolism which could be compromised by normal aging processes, pollution, exposure to sunlight ( or artificial UV rays) and stress.

Lysiwave, being a medical device, can be found exclusively in authorized medical centers that are properly trained in the use of the technology. A specialist doctor, after a thorough examination, will explain the methods of the procedure and the results you can obtain.

Technology, Innovation, Reliability.

× How can I help you?