How DHT Affected
DHT will binds to the receptor site make the hair roots become weaker and weaker until hair root dead this is how baldness begins. The Sensitivities of the receptor site normally is genetically by the family member, it can be over 5 generations.
Hair Thinning Progression Diagram
- Normal hair can grow 3-6years
- Over secretion and activation ofDHT
- DHT will affect hair grow slow down and shorter inlifespan
- Majority of hairs enter the resting stage, the hair metabolism will becomeimbalanced,
at the same time hair will become thinner and sparser
- When the situation worsen, the weak hair can only stays for couple ofweeks
- Unfortunately each hair roots only have around 25 times of regeneration cycle.
- When they finished the hair roots dead there is no possibility to regrowth hair